Yesterday Anne Onsøien nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. One week ago or so she commented in one of my drawings and then she started following my blog. Of course I went to visit her blog, enjoy my adventure (by the way, you should also go visit it). Anne is, using her own words, a:
Norwegian designer living in Portugal, writing about imagination and following dreams…
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass the award to 7 nominees
So here comes number 1: once again, thank you Anne!
Number 2: seven things about me
- Cats like me, I like cats. Several times in my life it has happened that a cat followed me and decided to stay with me. Twice on my birthday.
- The first time I read Pride and Prejudice I read it twice in a row.
- My favourite movie is Sabrina. The version made in 1954 with Audrey Herpburn and Humphrey Bogart.
- I speak 3 languages everyday… Sometimes it gets a bit messy in my head…
- I like vibrant colors.
- I love to teach and to learn.
- I like to wear sunglasses.
Number 3: my nominees